Here is a simple meatball recipe that serves 4 and takes about 30 minutes to prepare:
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
Calories and Fat:
The total calories and fat content will depend on the type of ground beef you use. For this recipe, assuming 80/20 ground beef, the total calories for the recipe will be around 1,200 calories, with approximately 80 grams of fat.
- Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C).
- In a large bowl, combine the ground beef, breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, milk, egg, parsley, garlic, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
- Shape the mixture into 1 1/2-inch meatballs and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until the meatballs are browned and cooked through.
- The total time for this recipe is approximately 30 minutes.